Last Update: August 10th, 2021
The personal data security policy of the company “Georgiou Aggeliki Single – Member P.L.C. and with the distinctive title “Days City Suites” » established in Patras, 140 Ag. Andreou Street, 140 Patras, 262 22, tel: +302616008464 e-mail: email@example.com, and which in accordance with the GDPR regulation, has the status and the responsibility of a “controller” of personal data processed in the context of its purpose and its activity which consists in the operation of the non-main tourist accommodation / unit of furnished rooms – apartments, with the company name and the distinctive title “Days City Suites” and Tourist Services, (hereinafter referred to as “Days City Suites” for the sake of brevity) applies to any personal information provided or collected by the Days City Suites, either through the website days.gr or through the Days City Suites’ online application for “smart” mobile phones and tablets either by direct or telephone contact or in any other way (e.g. making online reservations, sending and receiving emails for communication to investigate /check reservation availability or to send information related to Days City Suites or the reservation, etc.). By reciprocating your trust, we assure you that the security and privacy of the personal data you share with us in the context of our cooperation is our highest and continuous priority.
1. What information (personal data) we collect from you
Generally: We receive and store only the necessary information that the visitor records on our website or that you provide to us in any other way (e.g. e-mail) or through a reservation you make using tourist agencies/agents or an online platform of an independent provider that makes reservations in hotels (it is obvious that we receive the booking information you have given to the platforms or travel agencies/agents, to make a reservation at Days City Suites) or by filling in the arrival form on the spot at our reception. This includes the necessary information that identifies you, such as your first and last name, your date of birth, your nationality, your telephone number (landline and/or mobile),your postal and e-mail addresses, as well as the necessary billing information (such as credit/debit card number, cardholder’s name and its expiry date, IBAN, Fiscal Code, profession, business and tax information of legal persons, provided that the reservation and the payment is made by a company / legal person in which you work or provide services). We may also record/request information about your room preferences. You may choose not to provide information to us, but in general, most of the information we ask for is required to complete a reservation and for your own convenience.
Travel companion information: When you make a reservation that includes someone else (travel companion) through this website, we will ask for the necessary personal information about that person as well. You need to obtain the other person’s consent before providing us with their personal information, as the access to their information or any changes of them will only be available through your account (or your reservation code).
Special categories of personal data (formerly Sensitive data): The term refers to data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, as well as biometric data for the purpose of the unambiguous identification of a person, data concerning health or data concerning the sex life or sexual orientation of a person. In general, we do not collect sensitive information unless you provide it voluntarily. We may use data on your state of health provided exclusively by you, in order to serve you in the best way possible and meet your needs (for example, to provide access to people with disabilities or to provide information for nearby hospitals or special care centers in the area if you suffer from a chronic disease and ask us for relevant information).
Provision of information by minors: We do not knowingly collect personal information on individuals under the age of 18. As a parent or a legal guardian do not allow children to submit personal information without your permission.
2. How we use your information
We use the information necessary to complete your payment (such as the owner’s name; the number and expiration date of the credit/debit card, Fiscal code, profession, address, company details) in order to complete the reservation you make on our website, by phone or through a third party or in any other way. We use other information about you (e.g. your e-mail address) for the following general purposes, only if you have given your explicit consent: to provide you with the services you request, to provide you with your booking confirmation and updates about it, to manage your booking account, to process payments and to provide travel notices; to communicate with you in general, to respond to your questions and comments, to be informed of your interest in our services and website and to improve them, to notify you with special offers and services regarding the Days City Suites that may be of particular interest to you.
Announcements on e-mail. We want to make it easier for you to take advantage of travel opportunities on our website. One way to do this is by sending you messages on e-mail. You receive these e-mails only if you have given your express consent to receive residence/reservation information or marketing communications on e-mail. Such consent is also the registration of your address (e-mail) on our website (e.g. contact form) or in our application for “smart” mobile phones and Tablets. Please note that you may choose, at any time, not to receive these messages on e-mail anymore in any similar e-mail we send you, by sending us SMS or e-mail to our corporate e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. With whom we may share this information
If you wish and if you give us your consent, we may share your necessary information with the following entities:
– Car rental companies and activity providers. All services provided by third-party suppliers are characterized in this way. Therefore, we encourage you to read the privacy policies of all travel suppliers whose products or services you purchase through this website or through any of our applications. Please note that these suppliers may also contact you, if necessary, to request additional information about you, to assist you with your trip reservation or the service they provide, or to respond to a review you have submitted.
– Third-party service suppliers who provide services or functions on our behalf, including credit card processing, business analytics, customer service, booking services, marketing, distribution of surveys/lottery programs and fraud prevention. We may also authorize third-party service providers to collect information on our behalf, as well as to assist, if necessary, in the operation of features of our website or our applications or to facilitate the distribution of online advertisements that are adjusted to your interests. Third-party service suppliers have access and may collect information only when necessary, in order to perform their functions, and are not allowed to share or use the information for any other purpose. They are also obliged to follow the same or equivalent level of security and data protection practices that we follow ourselves. Please note that these third-party service suppliers may be based in countries where the level of protection they offer for your personal data is not equivalent to the one offered in your country of residence or in countries of the EU. However, we will endeavor to protect all personal information we collect from you, in accordance with strict data protection standards.
– Referral sites: If another website referred you to this website (for example, through a link you clicked “directed” on this website), we may share certain information about you with that referral website. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of all websites through which you were referred here as we are not responsible for the processing of personal data they carry out.
We may also share your information:
– in the context of legal proceedings for the exercise and defense of our legal rights or for the defense against legal claims (e.g. appeals, service of legal documents, summonses, etc.).
– when we believe that we need to investigate, prevent or take action in view of illegal activities or activities that we suspect to be illegal, to protect and defend the rights, the property or the safety of our company, our website or applications, our customers or others.
– in the event of a corporate transformation, such as divestment, merger, consolidation, absorption, sale, etc. of the company or its assets.
In addition to what is set out above, we will notify you when your personal information is to be shared with third parties, and you will be able to choose to provide your consent or not. In addition, we may share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including advertisers and investors. For example, we may report to our advertisers the number of visitors that our website receives. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to obtain statistical data.
Each user of our website, our web application for “smart” mobile phones and tablets, as well as anyone else who provides personal information to us (e.g. by direct contact, by telephone, through a third-party website or a tourist office) for purposes of reservation (including its modification or cancellation), payment, investigation /control of booking availability, receipt of reservation information or for the use of other services that may be provided through our website / application, as well as any person, in general, who provides personal information to our company in the context of a reservation (including its modification or cancellation), payment, investigation / control of booking availability or receipt of reservation information, explicitly declares that he has been informed of the above lawful processing of his personal data which is strictly necessary in the context of achieving the aforementioned purposes and provides his explicit, free and fully aware consent and agreement where specifically provided.
5. How you can access and/or correct the information about you
You can access and update your contact information by sending us an e-mail in the e-mail address mentioned below. When you provide us with your personal information through our website, through our web application for “smart” mobile phones and tablets, as well as in any other way (e.g. by direct contact, by telephone, through a third party website or a tourist office), this implies that you accept to store and process your information for reasons related to your reservation and generally for the reasons mentioned above. We may continue to process information related to your account and reservation in order to fulfill our legitimate business objectives, to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations (e.g. tax, accounting, etc.). Your data can be stored for as long as required by the law for reasons of legal protection, maintenance of a record of reservations and tax reasons, not longer than five years, unless this is required by law or our contractual obligation (e.g. tax, banking).
We make use of strong firewall and we take organizational security measures to prevent unauthorized access to account information.
We are fully committed to process your personal data lawfully, and only in the context of the fulfillment of our corporate purpose and our cooperation.
We would like to inform you that within the framework of the current legal framework for the protection of personal data (GDPR, Greek Law 4624/2019 as applies) you have the following rights:
1.Right to information and access to your data.
2.Right to rectification/completion: You have the right to demand the correction of inaccurate data as well as the completion of incomplete data concerning you.
3.Right to restriction of processing: You are entitled to ensure the restriction of processing under certain conditions.
4.Right to object to processing: You have the right to object to the processing of your data under certain conditions, especially when it comes to “profiling” or direct marketing purposes.
5.Right to erasure (“to be forgotten”): When you no longer wish to process and retain your personal data, you have the right to request their erasure, provided that the data are not kept for a specific legitimate and stated purpose. You can exercise your right via e-mail to the e-mail address listed below or, especially for our website, by using the special option available on it (bottom of it).
6.Right to data portability: You are entitled to receive or request the transfer of your data, in a machine-readable form, from one controller to another under certain conditions, if you wish.
7.Right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
8.Right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (Hellenic Data Protection Authority).
6. Your choices regarding the collection and use of your information
As mentioned above, you may choose not to provide us with any information, although certain information may be necessary to make your reservation or to take advantage of certain features offered on this website or the application for “smart” mobile phones and tablets.
You may be given the opportunity on our website or in our application for “smart” mobile phones and tablets to provide us with a mobile phone number in order to receive your booking confirmation details.
7. Cookies and other technologies
Cookies are small text files that are placed within your computer or mobile device, when you visit almost any website. Cookies cannot reveal your identity and cannot cause any damage to your computer or mobile device. They are used by websites you visit to improve your browsing experience on the website, to provide us with web analytics information that helps us to improve our website in general and to collect information about travel destinations of particular interest to you, so that you can see travel advertisements that are more relevant to your needs. In any case, the collection of anonymous information through “cookies” occurs only if you have indicated that you accept the use of the latter.
8. How we protect your information
We want you to feel safe when you use our website and our applications, to make a reservation, and we are committed to protect the information we collect. Although no website or application can guarantee absolute security, we have introduced appropriate security procedures (administrative-organizational, technical and physical) that help us protect the personal information you provide us. For example, only authorized employees with whom we have signed confidentiality agreements have the right to access personal information and can only do so for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption methods when we transmit your personal data between yours and our own systems, and we use firewalls and intrusion detection systems to prevent unauthorized persons from accessing your information.
9. Right to submit a complaint to the DPA: You have the right to submit a complaint to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr): Call Center: +30 210 6475600, Fax: +30 210 6475628, Email: email@example.com
10. External links
11. How you can contact us
Representative: Aggeliki Georgiou
Phone: +30 2616008464